Cheesy Lemon Butter Prawns. Creamy lemon garlic shrimp pasta is so easy but such a showstopper recipe. The sauce and pasta cooks at the same time for minimum effort. Juicy, plump shrimp (or prawns as we call them in South Africa) in a creamy lemon garlic sauce is always a good idea.
Add garlic to the warm hollandaise. It is so easy to prepare and perfect for a busy week night. Natasha is an amazing cook and sweet friend who I met through blogging. You can have Cheesy Lemon Butter Prawns using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Lemon Butter Prawns
- Prepare 8 pcs of Prawns.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Butter.
- It’s 5 pcs of garlic.
- You need 1/2 pc of Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 pc of Lemon.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
In a bowl, season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste. Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp is the most easiest and flavour packed shrimp! Butterfly cleaned Prawns Melt Margerine, Add fresh cream lemon juice and the spices. Add prawn into the pan of the butter mixture and cook.
Cheesy Lemon Butter Prawns step by step
- Remove the shell of the prawn, but keep the head and tail..
- Cut the middle part of the prawn from head to tail..
- Melt the butter..
- Minced the garlic and half of the bell pepper then add to the butter..
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the lemon in half. Use only the half part on cooking and the other part for garnish..
- Drizzle the lemon to the prawns..
- Add the butter mixture on the prawns..
- Then add cheese..
- Pre heat the oven at 190°C. Then put the prawn for 8-10 mins. And there you have it!!!.
If you are trying to eat low carb or Keto, this simple shrimp recipe with cauliflower rice is the perfect addition to your. Ingredients for Baked Shrimp with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce. Extra large raw shrimp – large or jumbo size will work too just adjust bake time slightly (give or take). Butter – salted or unsalted will work here. Garlic – use fresh garlic for best results.