Prawn Pollichathu (Prawn cooked in Plantain leaf).
You can cook Prawn Pollichathu (Prawn cooked in Plantain leaf) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn Pollichathu (Prawn cooked in Plantain leaf)
- Prepare of Prawns.
- You need of chilli powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- It’s of coriander powder.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- It’s of Garam Masala.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of big tomato.
- It’s of big onion sliced.
- Prepare of ginger garlic crushed.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- It’s of coconut thick milk.
- It’s of Pepper Powder.
- It’s of curry leaves.
- You need of Plantain.
Prawn Pollichathu (Prawn cooked in Plantain leaf) step by step
- First in a bowl add the prawns add all spices turmeric,1/2 tsp chilli powder,1/2 tsp Coriander powder,salt to taste, cumin powder,garam masala 1/2 tsp.
- In a pan add coconut oil add little curry leaf and then add prawns and cook half done and remove..
- In same pan add some more oily then add onion sauté well add ginger-garlic crushed cook till raw smell goes. Then add all the dry spices cook while and add tomato cook well..
- Now add the prawns and mix well till all the spices gets into it cook for while it should look thick gravy now add coconut milk and adjust salt. Cook till the milk is drained completely..
- Once done add some more curry leaves and cover and remove from heat. Once it’s cool down a bit Clean the plantain leaf and add the prawns masala to it wrap it really well..
- In a pan add some oil put this plantain leaf in low flame and cook both side till color change and it’s done..