Prawn Roast. Learn how to make Mangalorean Style Prawns Ghee Roast from Chef Varun Inamdar on Get Curried. Prawn Ghee Roast is a Mangalorean delicacy made by roasting. Prawn ghee roast is prepared in southindia we enjoy this side dish for rasam rice, biryani, neer dosa or roti the masala paste enhances the taste in the.
Prawns roast – a yummy non-veg side dish which goes well with rice, chappathi, idiyappam etc. The steps might seem long, but it is an easy to prepare dish. Here you go with the prawns roast recipe. You can cook Prawn Roast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn Roast
- Prepare of Prawns.
- Prepare of Kashmiri chilli Powder.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Medium size Onion finely chopped.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Curry.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s of Spicy Chilli Powder.
Prawns / Shrimp are the delicacies of the sea world they have an exceptional taste while having lower calories. Today we are going to make prawns by first seasoning the shrimp and removing the excess. Spicy Prawn Roast Is a typical Kerala Style seafood delicacy. If you cook and eat it once, your tongue will never forget the spicy.
Prawn Roast instructions
- Marinate the Prawns In turmeric,1/2 tsp Kashmiri chilli, Salt and ginger garlic paste and few curry leaves for 15 min.
- In a pan add coconut oil 2/3 tbsp add curry leaves and then add the prawns cook till cooked. Let it get little roast and remove from pan.
- In same pan add oil if required add the chopped onion and curry leaves and sauté till soft and color changes,then add ginger garlic paste sauté till raw smell goes. Add the dry spices with normal chilli powder and salt to taste..
- Then add the prawns and cook till all spices are mixed in prawns and serve. Pls adjust the spices accordingly..
To this dry prawns masala add good amount of coconut oil and curry leaves and saute well. Fry till the prawns get dark red color. In between add coconut oil and curry leaves.(that will make the roast. Try this authentic and spicy prawn roast recipe from Kerala back waters. I collected this Shrimp / Konchu roast recipe from my mother.