Ginger prawn. Ginger Prawns from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes. Add the prawns, garlic, ginger and chilli and stir-fry until the prawns change colour. Add the spring onions and the prawns and heat through.
Stir the contents constantly and cook until the prawns are well cooked. Ginger prawns are one of the best ways to eat prawns. The ginger just pairs so well with everything that works well with prawns. You can have Ginger prawn using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger prawn
- You need of oyster sauce.
- You need of fish sauce.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of Prawn.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Leek as garnish.
- It’s of 🌶 big chili as.
A little bit of lemon stops the ginger from becoming overpowering and. Bar Style Ginger Prawns is an excellent appetizer or snack item and a very popular restaurant dish having Oriental influence. Ingredients used in Bar Style Ginger Prawns. To start off, add coconut oil into a large skillet, to this add chopped ginger, Garlic, Onions, Green chillies, Curry leaves and Tomatoes into the.
Ginger prawn instructions
- Heat your wok,pot in about two tablespoon of cooking oil.and fry your ginger and garlic until yellowish. Add in your prawn..
- Stir it well, then as in salt and sauces also sugar. Stir and mixed it well. Add about 3-4 tablespoon of water. Let it simmer about 4-5 minutes until prawn turn yellowish color..
- Then add in your black pepper,leek and chili. Stir it.if it is too dry u can always add in abit of water. Little bit of gravy is always the best. Check for the taste to see if u need to add any sauces,salt or sugar. It is always according to your taste bud.leave it about 5-6 minutes,then it is done. Ready to serve and eat. Happy try….
Marinade and grill prawns to make quick and flavourful finger food. Alternatively, serve them with salad as an easy starter. Ginger prawns/shrimp is a spicy Indo-Chinese dish. It is one of my favorite Shrimp dishes and tastes awesome when served with Steamed Rice or any Indian Flat Bread. This prawn stir fry is a tasty lower-fat meal.