Shrimp Cold Somen Salad.
You can have Shrimp Cold Somen Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Cold Somen Salad
- Prepare of For the salad:.
- Prepare of shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare of broccoli florets, boil in boiling water for 1 minute, remove from the heat, drain.
- Prepare of lettuce leaves, cut to taste.
- It’s of somen noodles, boil in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, remove from the heat, drain in fine-mesh strainer, rinse under very cold water to stop cooking.
- It’s of julienned carrots.
- It’s of seeded and julienned cucumber.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- It’s of rice vinegar.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Japanese soy sauce.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- You need of sesame oil.
- You need of some toasted sesame.
Shrimp Cold Somen Salad instructions
- In a small pot, mix together all the ingredients for the dressing. Boil the dressing over small-high heat until the sugar dissolved. Remove from the heat. Let it cool..
- Boil shrimps in the boiling water for 5-8 minutes. Remove from the heat. Drain. Set aside..
- Layer lettuce, cooked somen noodles, carrots, cucumber, broccoli, and shrimps. Pour the dressing evenly on the salad. Sprinkle soma toasted sesame on top. Serve immediately..
- Enjoy! 😊.
- Note : I used buckwheat somen noodles. That’s why the color is a little bit dark. According to what I read, buckwheat somen noodles are healthier than flour somen noodles, but you are free to use any kind of somen noodles as you like 😊.