Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp.
You can have Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp
- It’s of chicken breast, skinless, boneless (I grill with butter, salt, pepper).
- You need of andouille sausage links, sliced.
- Prepare of extra large shrimp (20-30 count).
- It’s of large diced onion.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- It’s of bell pepper finely chopped (red, yellow, (gives it color) or green.
- You need of celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Prepare of dried thyme.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- Prepare of ground marjoram.
- Prepare of Cajun seansoning.
- You need of cayenne pepper (for the kick I do 1 tsp).
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- You need of Olive oil.
Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp step by step
- I grill 3 chicken breast with butter, salt, pepper, and garlic salt, let cool and cube or put in pot on stove with water and cook 20 minutes. Cool and cube up..
- In a large pot turn heat to medium high and sauté' in olive oil, onion, garlic, celery, bell pepper 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, cubed chicken, sliced andouille sausage and shrimp. Stir in all seasonings. You may need to add a little more chicken broth, will cook down. Cook on medium and sir occasionally for 1 hour. We put it on rice!!.