Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves. Description of Kasuri Methi, What is Dried Fenugreek Leaves? Kasuri Methi refers to dried leaves of the fenugreek plant. It is an herb with a bitter but addictive taste.
Fenugreek seeds can be used as told above. ▶ Alfalfa/Watercress: You can also use these leafy vegetables if they are available in your neighborhood. They have a taste that's similar to celery. Dried fenugreek leaves work well alone, or can be combined with other spices like cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, coriander, cumin, fennel seed, garlic, pepper, or turmeric. You can cook Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves
- Prepare Half kg of prawns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 4 of green chillies.
- You need 3 tbsn of dry fenugreek leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic & chilli paste.
- It’s 2 tbsn of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsn of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garam masala powder.
Fenugreek is an herb and supplement that has many benefits for your health. Learn more about fenugreek's benefits, safety and side effects here. Fenugreek is an herb long used in alternative medicine. It's a common ingredient in Indian dishes and often taken as a supplement.
Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves instructions
- First heat oil, add cumin seeds and onion, saute then add ginger garlic and chilli paste mix well for few seconds add the tomatoes and chilli, now add the turmeric and chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook for 2 mins..
- Then add the prawn and cook till done then add the washed dry fenugreek leaves and mix with prawns..
- This I used(pic1)now add 1 pinch of garam masala and mix..now garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot 😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
Fenugreek leaves are used widely for its medicinal benefits to treat diabetes, constipation and even kidney ailments. In this article, we shall discuss fresh and dried Fenugreek leaves benefits in detail. Fenugreek leaves are rich in fibre and have high amounts of Vitamins and minerals. Using Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi) in Indian Cooking. Dried fenugreek leaves have a very characteristic strong musky curry aroma with a slight bitter taste.