One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp.
You can have One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp
- It’s 16 Oz of Raw Large Shrimp, Peeled, Tail Off.
- It’s 14 Oz of Smoked Sausage, Sliced.
- Prepare 1.5 of Petite Red Potatoes.
- You need 3 of Corn Ears (cut into thirds).
- Prepare 1 Stick of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook potatoes 10-15 minutes. Add corn and boil for 5 additional minutes..
- Melt butter and mix with garlic, old bay, and parsley..
- Combine potatoes, corn, shrimp, and sausage in large mixing bowl and toss with butter mixture..
- Pour mixture onto a large baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is opaque..
- Serve with lemon wedges and enjoy!.