1 pan shrimp fajitas. Add the bell peppers, red onion, and shrimp to the sheet and season with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and lime. A one pan shrimp fajitas recipe that is great for a weeknight meal or food prep throughout the week. Made with a delicious coconut lime cauliflower rice.
This post was created in partnership with our friends at Tessemae's. Warning: So many mouthwatering photos lie ahead. Fajitas are always a hit at our house but the Chicken & Steak Fajitas definitely take a bit longer to make since the meat needs to marinade and everything goes out on the grill to cook. You can cook 1 pan shrimp fajitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1 pan shrimp fajitas
- Prepare of raw shrimp.
- It’s of red onion.
- You need of red pepper.
- You need of orange pepper.
- Prepare of yellow pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- Prepare of lime.
These lime sheet pan shrimp fajitas are the best weeknight meal! Make everything on the sheet pan and serve in warm tortillas. Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas – the perfect easy and healthy one pan meal for busy weeknights. Best of all, bursting with chili lime flavors & served with low carb tortillas.
1 pan shrimp fajitas instructions
- Cut peppers & onions. Place peppers, onions, shrimp & other ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to coat..
- Preheat oven 450. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture onto baking pan. Cut half of lime & spread out on pan. Bake 8-10min. Turn pan around & broil 2-3 minutes. Squeeze with lime juice..
Enjoy shrimp fajitas with red bell peppers and onions using this easy one pan recipe that the whole family will love. Line pan with foil and spray with a nonstick spray. Place shrimp (with tails off) in baggie. Add taco seasoning and shake well until shrimp are coated. These shrimp fajitas are tender Mexican seasoned shrimp cooked in a skillet with plenty of peppers and onions.