Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns.
You can have Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns
- You need of Yee Mee (Fried Egg Noodle).
- It’s of Prawns.
- You need of Sliced fish cake.
- You need of Sliced pork meat.
- It’s of Green leafy vegetable.
- You need of sliced ginger.
- You need of diced garlic.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of Shaoxing wine.
- You need of Gravy Ingredients.
- You need of Stock soup.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- It’s of Tapioca starch solution.
Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns step by step
- Prepare stock soup with chicken or pork bone, adjust taste with salt. Alternatively you can use chicken stock cubes mix with water..
- Pan fry the prawns till aromatic and set aside. Retain the oil in the wok to stir fry the ginger and garlic..
- Add in sliced fish cake and meat and stir fry a while. Add in Shaoxing wine. Add in soup and vegetables. Place the prawns on the soup, then place the yee mee noodles. No need to stir, cover the lid and just leave it simmer for 2 minutes..
- Add in soy sauce and toss a bit. Add in starch solution. Add in eggs and stir the noodles and soup till thicken or dried up. Ready to serve..