You can have Shrimp Linguine using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Linguine
- You need of Extra Large Shrimp.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of Unsalted Butter.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Garlic Cloves (diced).
- You need of whole Lemon (zested).
- You need of Parsley (diced).
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of salt to taste.
- It’s of pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Linguine.
- Prepare of Peeled Shrimp.
- You need of Sprinkle salt and pepper on the shrimp.
- Prepare of Pot of Water.
- It’s of Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in the pot of water.
- Prepare of Add a tbsp of salt in the water.
Shrimp Linguine step by step
- In a pot, bring the water to boil and add a box of Linguine. Cook to AL Dente. Drain water out. Set pasta aside..
- In another pan, heat 1/2 stick of butter and 2 tbsp of Olive oil at medium heat. Simmer butter and oil then add shrimp. Cook on one side for about 3 minutes. Then turn each one over and cook for another 2 minutes..
- After cooking the shrimp, remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside on a plate. DO NOT TURN OFF HEAT. Add the garlic and lemon juice in the pan and simmer for about 2 minutes. Add the parsley and red pepper flakes in the pan. Cook for another 2 minutes..
- Turn the heat off and add the garlic and lemon juices in the pot of cooked pasta. Mix well then add the cooked shrimp. Season with salt and pepper. Add more lemon juice for taste. Enjoy..