Stir – Fry Bitter Cucumber and Shrimp in Black Bean. Black bean sauce kicks stir-fried shrimp into the stratosphere in this quick and easy weeknight recipe. Try it on its own or over your favorite rice! Chinese black bean sauce makes the perfect accompaniment to shrimp in this simple stir-fry.
Itwill surprise you with its beautiful simplicity and rich flavor. Bitter melon is a bit like if a cucumber and cantaloupe eloped. If it's harvested before it ripens, then it's not as bitter. You can cook Stir – Fry Bitter Cucumber and Shrimp in Black Bean using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir – Fry Bitter Cucumber and Shrimp in Black Bean
- Prepare 1 of bitter cucumbar.
- Prepare of Shrimps (no skin).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of black beans.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- It’s To taste of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil to fry.
- It’s To taste of Black peper.
- You need To taste of salt.
If you go to Asia, you'll see it used in dishes in China and Japan. Stir Fry Chicken Bamboo Shoots in Black Bean Sauce. Malaysian Chinese KitchenVideolarPickled Cucumber and Shrimp Stir Fry. Add corn and beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
Stir – Fry Bitter Cucumber and Shrimp in Black Bean instructions
- Clean and wash shrimp, cut it look like butterfly and then marinade with black peper, salt and cornstarch for 15 minutes.
- Wash bitter cucumbar and cut into small and long pieces.
- Boil bitter cucumbar in the boiling water with a bit salt for 3 or 4 minutes. take out from the pan and rinse with cold water.
- Heat pan with little bit oil and fry shrimps till change the colour. Set aside..
- Add 2 tbs of oil in the pan and fry garlic till fragrant. Put in black bean, stir for a while, add bitter cucumbar, shrimp and mix well. Add sugar and chicken powder in hot water. Taste it untill u get the best taste you want 🙂 and ready to serve,, nom nom….
Easy tender pork slices stir-fried with fermented black bean sauce. I am testing my own fermented black beans in recent days and the bad news is I have failed Remove the extra oil and save them for vegetable stir fries. Prepare the bitter melon by first cut the melon in half lengthwise. With a spoon, scoop out the seeds. Dice Bitter melon and stir fry with shrimp, then serve with a fermented black bean sauce.