PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊. PRAWN CURRY is very special to me as it's my mom❤ recipe. Hope you all will like it. Add water to the gravy acc to u.now serve hot with rice.enjoy😊..
Welcome to Radha's Rasoi Subscribe to my channel, it is absolutely free and press the bell icon (button) to watch my latest video first. This Drumsticks Curry is made in traditional Indian way and that too with a coconut milk. We always see drumsticks in market and Indians generally Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk recipe with step by step photos. You can have PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊 using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊
- It’s 1/2 kg of prawns.
- It’s 3 of DRUMSTICKS,4 to 5 Garcinia Indica(kokam herbal fruit india).
- Prepare of OR u can take 1 small raw mango slices.1 big onion.
- You need 1 of small tomato,7 to 8 green chillies (acc to u)5piece garlic.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn cumin.(zeera)small bunch of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 of tbsn salt.
- It’s 1 of tbsn red chilli pwd n 1tsp turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil,to crackle 1 tbsp zeera n few CURRY leaves.
- Prepare 3 of tbsn coconut pwd dissolve in little water.
This is my mom's recipe from her treasure box. Drumstick Curry Recipe – This is one of the most simplest and easiest north indian curry made with drumsticks. this onion tomato based drumstick curry This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy. It has got full-on flavors of the drumsticks in it. Chemmeen Muringakka Curry is a prawn based curry in a creamy coconut sauce (prawn theeyal) with a traditional touch.
PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊 step by step
- First grind onion,tomato,coriander leaves,chillies,tomato,cumin,chilli pwd,garlic.now clean prawns.salt.now take curry leaves n cumin.
- Heat 1/2 cup oil then add curry leaves n cumin as they crackle add masala then add kokum(or 1 small raw mango for sourness)n turmeric n salt.when oil floats up add prawns n DRUMSTICKS. Keep on low flame.3pic KOKAM.
- Now take coconut pwd add little water n mix n pour over the prawn CURRY n let it simmer few minutes. U can see how delicious it looks n also taste great.serve hot wit hot rice..
This Chemmeen Muringakka Curry is very easy to prepare, and tastes delicious with rice or flatbread. The slightly tangy flavored and mildly spiced curry dish is a popular dish in Kerala. Thai Panang Chicken CurryThe Spruce Eats. Drumstick Curry is a spicy and tangy Andhra curry cooked with tomatoes, coconut and drumsticks. Learn how to make/prepare Drumstick Curry by Wash the drumsticks and scrap them lightly with a peeler.