My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy.
These garlic shrimp tacos are jumping the queue because I just feel like sharing them immediately, and I don't have a boss to talk some sense into First, succulent little wild shrimp quickly marinated in a garlicky, smoky bath of happiness. Next, crunchy shredded cabbage tossed with lime and salt. These garlic shrimp tacos are a mashup of flavors which work really well together. You can have My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli
- Prepare 10 of Shrimp tails on.
- You need 1 of smal bag of Broccoli coleslaw.
- It’s 2 of Avocados ripe sliced.
- You need 3-5 of tortillas in case u break one or 2 😁.
- It’s 2 Cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 cups of corn starch.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- Prepare 2 of likes sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Tblsp Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- Prepare 1-2 of Green Plantains (Spanish bananas).
Pour the blended salsa into the hot oil. For the shrimp: Peel the garlic and chop finely. Season with salt and pepper, add the garlic and parsley and toss to combine. Transfer to serving plates along with the lemon slices and aioli.
My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli instructions
- Put vegetable oil in saute pan, cut plantain in 1 inch pieces and using a smal knife remove outer green skin k be oil has reached 350 degrees add plantains until golden on all sides remove put on paper towels to drain, knce slightly cool use a small plate and smash plantain till its flat I have a Tostones smasher, place back in oil and cook till golden. Drain and set aside,.
- Add cornstarch salt and pepper to a bowl mix well and add shrimp to coat well,set aside. Put coleslaw and mayonnaise in a medium bowl mix together add 1 tsp of garlic set aside in fridge..
- Using same pan Add shrimp and garlic to oil and fry till golden, i put a jalapeno in there i like heat,,place on paper towel to drain.
- Put your tortillas in the oven and bake on broil for a few minutes till toasted remove and put on plate add coleslaw, then sliced avocado then shrimp..
- Place on a platter with Tostones a spoonful of guacomole sliced limes and serve..
There is nothing better than getting back to the basics and using simple everyday ingredients to prepare a meal. That's what you'll get with this traditional Garlic Shrimp recipe! Ingredients: – Panamei Shrimp – oil – butter – garlic – parsley – salt – pepper – lemon – Mambo Tostones. Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce. Give "Taco Night" a Caribbean twist with crunchy breaded shrimp lightly fried in coconut oil, topped with pineapple-mango salsa.