Tuscan shrimp. Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp coated in a light and creamy sauce filled with garlic, sun dried tomatoes and spinach! Tuscan butter makes everything better, especially shrimp. Return shrimp to skillet and stir to combine.
Creamy Tuscan shrimp linguine is arguably one of the world's easiest and tastiest recipes! Creamy Tuscan Garlic Shrimp is the most amazing creamy shrimp dish. A creamy garlic parmesan sauce with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes creates an unforgettable restaurant quality meal right at. You can have Tuscan shrimp using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuscan shrimp
- Prepare of salted butter.
- You need of garlic, finely diced.
- Prepare of shrimp or prawns tail on or off.
- You need of small yellow onion (Diced).
- You need of white wine (Optional).
- It’s of sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Prepare of Half and Half.
- You need of baby spinach (washed).
- Prepare of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of tps dried Italian herbs.
- Prepare of fresh chopped parsley.
Creamy Tuscan Shrimp. written by Karly Campbell. This skillet shrimp recipe is ready in minutes and packs so much flavor thanks to the cream sauce loaded with sun-dried tomatoes and garlic. A creamy-dreamy shrimp dish with a rich, garlicky white wine sauce—plus color from sun-dried tomatoes and spinach! After the first bite, you'll feel like you're.
Tuscan shrimp instructions
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt the butter and add in the garlic and fry until fragrant (about one minute). Add in the shrimp and fry two minutes on each side, until just cooked through and pink. Transfer to a bowl; set aside..
- Fry the onion in the butter remaining in the skillet. Pour in the white wine (if using), and allow to reduce to half, while scraping any bits off of the bottom of the pan. Add the sun dried tomatoes and fry for 1-2 minutes to release their flavours..
- Reduce heat to low-medium heat, add the half and half and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to your taste..
- Add in the spinach leaves and allow to wilt in the sauce, and add in the parmesan cheese. Allow sauce to simmer for a further minute until cheese melts through the sauce. (For a thicker sauce, add the milk/cornstarch mixture to the centre of the pan, and continue to simmer while quickly stirring the mixture through until the sauce thickens.).
- Add the shrimp back into the pan; sprinkle with the herbs and parsley, and stir through..
- Serve over pasta, rice or steamed veg..
Make a healthier version of this luscious comfort food for dinner tonight! Swap cream for almond milk and regular pasta for sweet potato noodles to make Creamy Garlic Tuscan Shrimp dairy free and low. This wonderful shrimp dish is of Tuscan origin and may be served over a multitude of pastas. Melt the butter and add in the garlic and fry until fragrant (about one minute). This dinner is perfect for busy weeknights!